Together with the appropriate JORDAHL® hammer-head and hooked-head T-bolts and JORDAHL® accessories, the cold-formed JORDAHL® anchor channels form a versatile and proven fastening system. They absorb static tensile and shear loads vertical to the channel axis.
- Quick, efficient and versatile fastening of static loads
- Simple compensation of building tolerances
- No damage to the components by drilling
- Reduced construction time by using simple hand tools
- Small edge spacings possible
- Simple, individual options for application and reusability of the fastening
- Approved for installation in components with fire safety requirements
Curved anchor channels, anchor channel pairs, anchor channel corner-pieces. Production of special profiles on request.
European Technical Approval ETA-09/0338
With effective corrosion protection. Available in hot-dip galvanized steel or stainless steel (A4). Standard filling of polyethylene (PE) or polystyrene (PS).
Delivery lengths/load groups:
Available in six different types of cross-section. Can be delivered in any length up to 6 metres. Static load-carrying capacity up to 40 kN service load (55.6 kN design resistance).
Intuitive software: JORDAHL® EXPERT for the selection of the optimum anchor channels taking into consideration edge spacing, load distribution, reinforcement and thickness of components. Free download on www.jordahl.de.
back to overview