The Sandwich Anchor/Delta Anchor Systems are intended for the connection of facing layer to load bearing layer through the insulating layer. They consist of bearing anchors, torsion or retaining anchors and anchor pins.
- Insulating layers up to about 20 cm can be realised
- Fast and simple installation of the anchors and the insulation
- Dimensioning alone via the dead weight of the facing layer; loads due to wind pressure, wind suction and temperature are already accounted for in the type static calculation
- Extensive and rounded-off product range
- Reliable delivery by certified company
- Type approval
All system components made of high-quality corrosion-resistant stainless steel.
Delivery lengths/load groups:
Available in two material qualities for insulating layer thicknesses of up to 200 mm.
The original PFEIFER software suite is available for download free of charge from www.pfeifer.de in German, English, Polish, Czech, Danish, French and Spanish.
Other customers also bought:
PFEIFER Thread System, PFEIFER VS System
back to overview