The PFEIFER BS Anchors are lifting anchors for precast concrete elements in which a rope projecting beyond the surface is not a hindrance or can be cut off after use. Further system components are BS hooks, bent loops and moulding inserts.
- Standard heavy duty anchor
- Direct attachment to the suspension hook, without expensive lifting devices
- Inexpensive alternative for the transport of precast elements
- Original PFEIFER colour coding for handling without mix-ups
- Wide range of applications
- BS Anchor: for projecting or, with some anchor types, recessed installation
- BS bent loops: for lifting and transporting concrete floors
possible for up to 180 tonnes on request.
flexible, high-strength round strand rope, galvanised with swaged aluminium connection.
Delivery lengths/load groups:
14 carrying capacity stages available.
- BS hook
- BS moulding insert for recessed installation
Other customers also bought:
PFEIFER Thread Systems, PFEIFER WK Systems
back to overview