Using H-BAU Schall-ISOTRITT® Z and ZB, prefabricated staircases are securely supported on slabs and staircase landings and, simultaneously, decoupled by impact sound insulation. The insulation elements with integrated thrust block ensure reliable transmission of the loads. Decoupling of the impact sound of the staircase landing is carried out through the construction of the staircase landing. Installation of the sound insulation elements Z and ZB are carried out on the construction site.
- Quick and easy assembly
- High load-bearing capacity
- Reliable prevention of acoustic bridges
- Simple adaptation to the component dimensions
- Schall-ISOTRITT® Z: for supporting prefabricated staircases on landings and ceilings
- Schall-ISOTRITT® ZB: for supporting prefabricated staircases on floor slabs
Impact sound insulation element consisting of an insulation body made from polypropylene foam with integrated SD rib bearings.
Delivery lengths/load groups:
Z & ZB: Lengths 1.00/1.20/1.50 m.
ZB: widths available 360 and 600 mm.
Other dimensions on request.
Other customers also bought:
H-BAU Schall-ISOSTEP® HTV
back to overview