Using the H-BAU Schall-ISODORN HQW, straight and spiral staircases in the living and work areas are decoupled by impact sound insulation. Installation of the sound impact insulation element HKW can be carried out as masonry or as concrete walls. The sound insulation elements conform to the requirements of the increased acoustic insulation in accordance with DIN 4109 and reliably prevent acoustic bridges. The supporting element reliably transmits the loads from the staircase to the connecting wall.
- Quicker, less expensive installation
- High reduction in impact sound
- High resistance to shear force
- F90 fire protection
- Schall-ISODORN HQW-F: for using in prefabricating factory, incl. bearing sleeve
- Schall-ISODORN HQW-FM: for using in prefabricating factory, incl. bearing sleeve and assembly element
- Schall-ISODORN HQW-M: for using in masonry
- Schall-ISODORN HQW-B: for using in concrete, incl. assembly element
Acoustic box comprising of CFC and halogen-free, polyurethane integral foam with EPDM elastomer bearing and steel, load distribution plate.
Supporting element made from stainless steel V2A or steel S355 hot-dip galvanized.
Bearing sleeve and assembly element made from synthetic material.
Other customers also bought:
H-BAU Schall-ISOBOX® TSB
back to overview