The PENTAFLEX® STK Sound-Insulating Cage is a part of the PENTAFLEX® Joint Sealing System for producing watertight concrete structures (white tank). The two-part joining cage element is primarily used for semi-detached and terraced houses and utilized for an element wall design as well as for cast-in-situ concrete construction. The STK Sound-Insulating Cage prevents concrete bridges forming and, thus, provides acoustic separation of the wall. The acoustic insulation joint established is sealed against pressurized and non-pressurized water by the PENTAFLEX® Acoustic Joint Tape.
- Reliable acoustic separation of the element walls; acoustically tested
- Quick and easy installation of the elements
- Reliable sealing of the expansion joint
- Resistant against all organic effluents
- Simple and secure joining with the PENTAFLEX KB® Joint Sheets through the PENTAFLEX® Expansion Joint Connection
- PENTAFLEX® Sound-Insulating Cage: for the acoustic separation of the wall
- PENTAFLEX® Acoustic Joint Tape: for sealing the joint
Joint Cage Element consisting of hydrophobic soft fibreboards with integrated steel cage. Acoustic Joint Tape, provided with a partial PENTAFLEX® special coating incl. preinstalled PENTAFLEX® Expansion Joint Connection.
Delivery lengths/load groups:
Length 3.00 m, widths of wall available 240/250/300/365 mm.
Other customers also bought:
H-BAU PENTAFLEX KB®
back to overview