Conditional on the geometry and material, thermal bridges frequently present a typical weak point in the area of the wall foot above the basement ceiling with regard to thermal insulation. The Wall Foot Elements ISOMUR® solve the problem of the thermal bridge at the foot of the wall. They close the gaps in the interrupted thermal insulation between the insulation above the basement ceiling and the external wall and, thus, minimize heat loss through the base of the building.
- Healthy and comfortable climate
- Minimized heat loss and, thereby, a saving in heating costs
- Reduction in the risk of mildew and condensation forming
- Can be used in all brickwork
- Due to the brick compressive strength class (SFK) 20, is suitable for the construction of one-family house or apartment blocks, as well as for public buildings
- Made from non-absorbent material
- High pressure resistance, therefore, no loss in the quality of insulation if moisture appears during the construction phase
Building-authority approved Z-17.1-811.
ISOMUR® Wall Foot Element made from styrofoam with an integrated support structure made from high-strength lightweight concrete.
Delivery lengths/load groups
Length 60 cm, widths available 11.5/15/17.5/20/24/30 cm.
Brick compressive strength class (SFK) 20.
back to overview