Whether permanent shuttering for construction joints or formwork elements for slab edges – H-BAU Shuttering Elements always provide an optimum solution and are available in various designs for different applications.
The precision elements for stop-ends of construction joints as formwork are assembled on the construction site and attached to the reinforcing construction. The H-BAU Formwork Elements Warmbord and Schalbord replace the time consuming brickwork of the floor edges and form simple and effective floor edge shuttering.
- High stability
- Shuttering elements in toothed profile for transmission of high shear forces
- Fast and simple building of floor edges
- Economical shuttering of concreting steps
- Warmbord: permanent formwork for concrete ceilings and thermal insulation in one
- Schalbord: quick, inexpensive slab edge shuttering
- Formwork elements A and AX: permanent formwork for construction joints
Warmbord: made from styrofoam, thermal conduction group 035.
Schalbord: made from cement-bound wood fibre board.
Formwork Element A and AX: made from expanded metal, available as raw or toothed joint in accordance with EC2 and in a steel-reinforced design (AX) for high demands.
Delivery lengths/load groups:
Warmbord: Length 1000 mm, height 160 – 250 mm, thickness 60/80/100 mm.
Schalbord: Length 2500 mm, height 160 – 300 mm, thickness 12 mm.
Formwork Element A and AX: Length 2400 mm, height 80 – 1000 mm.
Other customers also bought:
H-BAU PENTAFLEX® ABS Shuttering Element
back to overview