SWELLPROOF and SWELLFLEX® are geotextiles, water-activated seals for special application on external surfaces to be sealed. Due to the combination of bentonite, as clay sealing strip (brown tank) and source-modified polymers, the pre-assembled sealing membrane provides new and unique fields of application in the sealing of structures. SWELLPROOF and SWELLFLEX® surface sealings are primarily used in landfill and earthwork construction.
- For sealing concrete building components with large surface areas that come into contact with the ground
- Innovative, efficient, safe
- Impermeable to water
- Environmentally friendly and does not rot
- SWELLPROOF DS: high-quality bentonite, double seal
- SWELLPROOF CS: in addition to DS, resistant to root penetration and impervious to radon
- SWELLFLEX® EasySeal: expanding agent sealing sheet with low mass per area
- SWELLFLEX® SilverSeal: in addition to EasySeal, laminated PE film
DS: consisting of PE-3-D composite and standard bentonite sealing mat (GTD/GCL).
CS: in addition to DS, with PE coating and radon sealing.
EasySeal: fleece with expanding agent, polymers.
SilverSeal: in addition to EasySeal, with PE film.
DS and CS: 30 m roll, available in widths 1.20/1.80/3.60 m.
EasySeal and SilverSeal: 50 m roll, available in widths 0.33/2.00 m.
back to overview