The PFEIFER Super Anchor System contains the Super Lifters for safe attachment, the Super Anchors and suitable formwork accessories. The optimised and safe transport anchor systems are ideally suited to thin-walled and heavy precast concrete elements.
- Reduced sleeve diameter facilitates installation of the anchors in the thinnest components and threading into narrow reinforcing cages
- Optimal anchorage with low gap effect through the use of the millionfold-proven waves
- Significantly increased carrying capacity through the use of high-strength, ductile steel
- Up to 45% lower wall thicknesses with comparable load stages
- Only 3 sizes – simplified materials management and lower stock-keeping costs
- Use of a particularly insensitive special thread rules out mistakes and ensures a long and secure service life of the PFEIFER Super Lifters
Anchors: zinc-plated steel threaded socket, reinforcing steel bar B500B.
Hook: special-quality structural steel, high-strength threaded steel bolts, painted.
Delivery lengths/load groups:
Super Anchor available in 3 sizes for loads ranging from 55 to 220 kN.
- Fixing bolts
- Fixing screws
Other customers also bought:
PFEIFER Thread System, PFEIFER VS® System
back to overview